Package: 7 day in Nepal
(For 7 Days and 6 Nights)
|Day1:||Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer and check-in at hotel|
|Day3:||6.00am Get up and6.15 am breakfast, 6.35 is Drive to Bus Station and 7.00am Drive to Pokhara P 6 - 7 hours (200KM.) See mid hill, and Trishuli River, lunch on the way. Reach Pokhara allocate the Room and walk around it. Overnight at Hotel|
|Day4:||Early morning drive half an Hour to Sarangkot Hill if the weather is clear one can see
The Annapurna’s with the picturesque peaks of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline the most spectacular mountains on Earth. As the sun touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8,167m.) and Annapurna (8,091m.) along with a maze of other peaks, slowly begin to appear, like magic, before your eyes. On the way back to Hotel visit Bindyabasini Temple and Seti River George and Breakfast
10.30am Fewa lake boating and Tal Barahi Temple visit. Drive to Gupteshwor cave and Devi’s Fall, Visit to Mountain Museum (if interested) or Free for shopping
|Day5:||6.30 am Breakfast and 7.30 am Drive to Chitwan National park by Tourist A/C Bus (4 hours - 145 Km.) Welcome drink and then are allocated to your room.
After lunch drive to visit Elephant Breeding center and Cultural tour.
7.30pm: Dinner and Tharu’s dance which will perform by the Malaria resistant indigenous THARU people, you will really enjoy it.
|Day6:||Wakeup call and Tea/coffee
6.30am: Elephant Safari. Which will take you to the Jungle where An opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, Wild boar, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If you are lucky). You will also may have chance encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
8.30 am Drive back to Kathmandu. Free for shopping,
Evening Nepali cultural Dinner (Farewell dinner)
|Day7:||Breakfast, free for final shopping and transfer to the Airport for your next destination.
Note: The itinerary mentioned above is to give an overview of the tour. It can be changed based on your interests, needs and time available.
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
- Pokhara valley and Sarangkot sightseeing
- Pick up and drop from/to Airport and transfer to hotel
- All applicable government taxes and service charges for Nepal Govt.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing
- Hotel: 3Nights Kathmandu, 2Nights Pokhara, 1Nights Chitwan (3 star standard)
- Three meals a day (providing from the menuin Chitwan and other places Bed and Breakfast only)
- National Park fee
- Safari Programs (Elephant safari, Cultural program, Elephant Breeding center Cultural tour, etc.) in Chitwan.
- Entrance to the Heritage sights
- All Sightseeing by tourist Bus only
- Bottled drinks (mineral water, any cold drinks & alcoholic drinks)
- Your travel & medical insurance
- International/Domestic flight ticket and airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, bar, tips, etc.
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- Single supplement
- Any kind of personal expenses not specified in the itinerary
Hotel: Delux Hotel
- Rs.21500.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%