Package: Kerala Vraman
(For 8 Days and 7 Nights)
|Day1:||Travel from Cochin Airport to Cochin: the distance is of 50 kms and it will take 45 min.Upon arrival at Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station ,you will be greetd by our representatives and you will proceed for checking into hotel. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Fort Cochin , Mattanchery , Jewish Synogouge , Chinese Fishing Nets , Marine Drive Etc. Overnight stay at hotel in Cochin.|
|Day2:||Journey from Cochin to Munnar:the distance is of 140 kms and it will take 4.5 hrs After early morning breakfast in Cochin, vcheck out from the hotel and drive to Munnar,The Queen of tea gardens. Enroute visit Cheyapara & vallara waterfalls . Later in the day after reaching Munnar, check into hotel . Proceed for the sightseeing of Munnar Town , Tea Meausm , Blossom Park , Rose Garden Etc . Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.|
|Day3:||Munnar sightseeing:after breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Munnar -the significant sites includes Rajamalai ( Eravikulam National Park ) , Mattupatty Dam , Boating in Dam , Shooting point , Eco Point , Kundale Lake , Tea Museum etc . Return back to Munnar town by evening and you can go for shopping of Tea , handicrafts , organic strawberry etc. Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.|
|Day4:||Journey from Munnar to Thekaddy:the distance is of 125 Kms and it will take 4 to 5 Hrs.After early morning breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady, the venue of the famous Periyar (Thekkady) Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the most well-maintained wildlife sanctuaries of south India. Spread out over an area of 777 sq km, the sanctuary boasts of a splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar dam across the Periyar river, which adds to the charm of the park. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters as you cruise along the lake in the confines of a boat.By evening return back to hotel in Thekaddy and overnight stay in the hotel.|
|Day5:||Journey from Thekkady to Alleppey: it will take approximately 4 Hrs.After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Thekaddy and transfer to Alleppey - The Vineice of East .On reaching Alleppey,check into hotel and later proceed for the sightseeing of Alleppey Town, Shopping , Mullakkal temple , Jain Temple . Optional activities at your own cost on direct poayment basis can be taken like boating in Alleppey back waters. Over night stay at Alleppey Hotel|
|Day6:||Journey from Alleppey to Kovalam: the journey is of 180 km and it will take 4 Hrs.After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Alleppey and transfer to Kovalam.On reaching Kovalam,check into hotel. Later proceed for the sightseeing of Kovalam beach , Trivandrum City etc . Overnight stay at hotel in Kovalam.|
|Day7:||Sightseeing:after early morning breakfast, the full day will be dedicated for sightseeing of Kovalam beaches , Trivandrum City - Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple , Kuthiramalika, Napier Muesum, Kanakakunnu Palace , Zoo , Veli Tourist village , Shangumukhum beach .By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel in Kovalam.|
|Day8:||Departure:after breakfast, check out from the hotel in Kovalam and proceed for the Darshan of Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple.Later in the day you will be transferred to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for onward journey back home.
THUS THE TOUR OF KERALA COMES TO AN END WITH LOTS OF SWEET MEMORIES!!!! |
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category hotels.
- Vehicle for the purpose of sightseeing as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Driver Allowances and fuel
- Parking and toll charge
- All applicable Taxes
- Travel upto Cochin and journey back from Trivandrum
- Camera & Guide fees
- Offerings and puja in temples
- Entry fees to Spots, Archaeological places, musuems, Amusement parks & Boating, Ferry, River Cruise, Raft charges, Ropeway, Jip Climbing, Special Pass if any.
- Any portage at airports/railway station and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotel: Delux Hotel
- Rs.16500.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%