Package: Marvellous Ladakh
(For 6 Days and 5 Nights)
|Day1:||Arrival at Leh Airport and hotel drop: the distance is 4 Kmsand it will take 15 minutes approximately.Upon arrival at Leh airport,you will be greeted by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel for proper acclimatize. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.|
|Day2:||Journey from Leh to Nubra Valley: thec dustance is of 128 Kms and it will take 4-5 hrs approximately.After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Leh and drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp, post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the sand dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. Overnight stay at hotel in Nubra Valley|
|Day3:||Journey from Nubra to Pangong Lake via Shyok river road: the distance is of 150 Kms and it will take 6-7 Hrs approximately.After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Nubra valley and leave for Pangong Lake located at an altitude of 14,500 ft, and it will take a drive of 6 – 7 hrs.to arrive at camp, Later in the day it is free time for leisure and you can enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. Overnight stay at camp beside the Pangong Lake.|
|Day4:||Journey from Pangong Lake to Leh: the distance is of 140 Kms and it will take 4-5 hrs approximately.Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of sun rise on lake. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Leh; en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.|
|Day5:||Leh Local sightseeing:after Breakfast drive to visit the Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. After Lunch to free to explore Leh Market and shopping. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.|
|Day6:||Departure:after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be dropped in Leh Airport for your home destination. The distance is of 4 Kms and it will take 15 minutes approximately.
THE MARVELLOUS TOUR OF LADAKH COMES TO AN END WITH LOTS OF SWEET MEMORIES!!!|
- Breakfast and dinner
- Vehicle for the purpose of sightseeing as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Driver Allowances and fuel
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category hotels.
- All applicable Taxes
- Parking and toll charge
- Travel upto Leh.
- Camera & Guide fees
- Offerings and puja in temples
- Entry fees to Spots, Archaeological places, musuems, Amusement parks & Boating,Raft charges, Ropeway, Jip Climbing, Special Pass if any.
- Any portage at airports/railway station and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Nubra and Pangong valley passes
Hotel: Semi Delux
- Rs.14490.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%