Package: Fantastic Ladakh
(For 7 Days and 6 Nights)
|Day1:||ARRIVAL LEH - ACCLIMATIZATION/ ORIENTATION: situated at an altitude of 11500ft. / 3505mts.:upon arrival at Leh Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,you will be greeted by our representative and transfer to Hotel.It is one of the world highest operated airport at 3500 mtr above sea level . On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun in Zanskar valley. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.|
|Day2:||LEH - EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY:it is 35- 40 kms and it will take 4-5 hrs one way:after breakfast drive towards western part of Ladakh along the Indus river on Leh – Srinagar highway. We will start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum founded by India Army) near Leh which is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib founded in 15thcentury, nestled deep in the Himalayas; drive ahead another 5 km for Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting the above places we will drive back to Leh enroutevisiting Spituk Monastery, built in 11th century during the region of Gragspa Bum-lde; the monastery use to follow Kadampa school of Buddhism until 15th century where Gelukpa school of Buddhism was started and still in practice with Gelukpa order.In the evning return back to hotel in Leh and overnight stay at hotel.|
|Day3:||Journey from LEH to KHARDONGLA and back to NUBRA VALLEY: the entire distance is of 125 kms and it will take 4-5 hours.After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Leh and leave for Nubra Valley, popularly known as Dorma or the valley of flowers driving across Khardong-la (located at an altitude of 18,380 ft.), highest motorable pass in the world. Nubra Valley lies between the Karakoram & Ladakh ranges at an average altitude of 10,000 ft. Till closure of the trans-Karakoram trade route by the Chinese in 1949, Nubra Valley was a busy trade corridor on the Central Asian trade route.In the afternoon we will reach Deskit / Hunder and will explore the area and the white Sand Dunes where you can also take a short camel Safari on the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional serviceon direct payment basis).In the evening check in the hotel at Nubra and overnightstay in hotel.|
|Day4:||Journey from NUBRA VALLEY to SHAYOK nad then to PANGONG:the distance is of 125 kms and it will take 4 - 5 hours.After breakfast,check out from the hotel in Nubra valley and explore Deskit (the headquarters of Nubra valley) ;then drive up the hillside to visit the 15 th century Deskit Monastery dramatically located on a rock promontory overlooking the valley. You can visit the gigantic image of Maitreya Buddha (32 mtrs) seated out on a hillock which was installed in 2010. Later drive towards Pangong via Shayok, reaching in the afternoon. Pangong Lake (located at an altitude of14,500ft.)is the largest brackish water lake of Asia and is of 4-5kms wide and about 135kms long of which about two-third portion lies on the other side of the Indo-China border.Check in the hotel at Pangong and overnight stay at hotel.|
|Day5:||Journey from PANGONG LAKE to LEH: the distance is of 150 KMS one way and it will take 5-6 hours.After morning breakfast,you will be at leisure to explore the beauty of Pangong lake.Later in the day check out from the hotel and drive back to Leh via Chang-la, (located at an altitude of 17370 ft./5486 meters - 3rd highest motorable pass in the world); on the way visit Thiksey monastery a major Gelukpa foundation dating from the 16th century, Rancho School & Shey Palace where the main attractions are the two gigantic copper-gilt Buddha statues installed during the mid - 17th century.In the evening after reaching Leh, check in the hotel and overnight stay at hotel. |
|Day6:||Sightseeing at LEH:After breakfast drive to visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Stok Palace museum & Hemsimonastery.By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.|
|Day7:||Departure:after early morning breakfast,check out from the hotel and you will be dropped at airport for your onward journey to your home.
THE BEAUTIFUL TOUR OF LEH COMES TO AN END WITH SWEET MEMORIES!!!!|
- Breakfast and dinner
- Vehicle for the purpose of sightseeing as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Driver Allowances and fuel
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category hotels
- All applicable Taxes
- Parking and toll charge
- Travel upto Leh
- Camera & Guide fees
- Offerings and puja in temples
- Entry fees to Spots, Archaeological places, musuems, Amusement parks Ropeway, Jip Climbing, Special Pass if any
- Any portage at airports/railway station and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Nubra and Pangong valley passes
Hotel: Semi Delux
- Rs.18130.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%