Package: Bhrigu Lake Trek Tour Package
(For 3 Days and 2 Nights)
|Day1:||Trek from Gulaba to Rohli Khel:upon reaching Manali Mall road bus stand, you will be greeted by our representatives and we will drive to staright to Gulaba, which is the start point of the Bhrigu Lake trek. This is about 25 km away and will take just over an hour. At Gulaba, after a briefing session, you will begin your trek. You will walk through apple orchards, pine forests, and fresh air. By late afternoon, you will arrive at Rohla Kholi, where your campsite is set up for the night. Overnight stay in tent.|
|Day2:||Trek from Rohla Kholi to Bhrigu:after an early morning breakfast, you will begin the trek to Bhrigu Lake. Today’s trek offers some beautiful views of the Himalayas and a stream crossing. It is about 4 hours one way, and you will enjoy the trek. After the stream, there is a slight ascent to Bhrigu Lake. After taking in the sights around the lake, you will return to the camp at Rohla Kholi. Overnight stay in tent.|
|Day3:||Return back to Manali:after breakfast at camp, we will be heading back down. The trek is downhill and will take about 4 hrs. You will walk through a small meadow and a ridge to Gulaba, where vehicles are waiting for you. You will be driven back to Manali, and should arrive by early afternoon. From here you can proceed for your home destination.
THE WONDERFUL TREK TO BHRIGU LAKE ENDS HERE CARRYING LOTS OF MEMORIES!!!!|
- Expert trek leader and support team
- Accommodation in above specified camps
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Permits & camping charges
- Provision of quality trekking & safety equipment
- Vehicle for the purpose of transfers as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Driver Allowances and fuel
- All applicable Taxes
- Parking and toll charge
- Backpack, Trekking shoes, Suitable clothing (on direct payment basis through rental)
- Personal Expenses to and from the base camp
- Travel upto Manali
- Any portage at airports/railway station and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotel: Semi Delux
- Rs.8900.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%