Package: Beaskund Trek
(For 3 Days and 2 Nights)
|Day1:||Beaskund Trek: Trek to Bakarthach:Upon reaching Manali,you will be picked up from Manali bus stand in the morning, and will drive to Solang Nala. It is a short drive of about 12 kms through gorgeous mountain scenery, and then your trek begins. You will walk along the banks of the Beas river, and then climb to Bakarthach. You will be happy to be camping here for the next two nights, in this gorgeous meadow campsite surrounded by mountains. Overnight stay in tent.|
|Day2:||Beaskund Trek: Beaskund Day:after an early breakfast, you will begin your ascent to Beaskund. The trail takes you up through boulder-strewn trails, over streams of melting glacial water, and into the serene environment around Beaskund. You will get to see views like Friendship peak and Shitidhar peak. Once you get to the lake, you will know why the Rishi Beas visited this peaceful spot to meditate. There is silence all around, except for the rumbling of distant glaciers as they move. Flocks of sheep amble around, and if you are lucky, shepherds will invite you into their tents for a cup of hot tea. You will take lunch at the lake, and then head back to your campsite. You will have the rest of the evening to relax and admire the views. Overnight stay in tent.|
|Day3:||Journey from Beaskund Trek to Manali:after breakfast,you will return back to Solang Nala following the way through which you have arrived. From there, you will be driven back to Manali Bus Stand, for your further departure to home destination.
THE TREKKING OF BEASKUND COMES TO AN END WITH LOTS OF SERENE MEMORIES!!!!|
- Expert trek leader and support team Included
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Providing quality trekking & safety equipment
- Permits & camping charges
- Vehicle for the purpose of sightseeing as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Driver Allowances and fuel
- All applicable Taxes
- Parking and toll charge
- Personal Expenses to and from the base camp
- Backpack, Trekking shoes, Suitable clothing (on direct payment rental basis)
- Travel upto Manali
- Any portage at airports/railway station and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotel: Semi Delux
- Rs.8950.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%