Package: Charming Kerala
(For 6 Days and 5 Nights)
|Day1:||On arrival at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam railway station, you will be received by our representatives and drive to Munnar.It will be tale approximately 04 Hrs to reach. Enroute enjoy the scenic beauty of waterfalls and natural scenic spots. On arrival at Munnar check into hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.|
|Day2:||Sightseeing in Munnar:after early morning,set out for local in Munnar sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai where the rarest species of mountain goat, Nilgiri Thars, can be spotted. In the evening, return back to hotel and overnight stay in hotel at Munnar.|
|Day3:||Journey from Munnar to Thekaddy:after early morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady;the entire journey takes 04 Hrs; on arrival to Thekaddy, check in to the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride is optional on direct payment basis. By evening,return back to the hotel and overnight stay in hotel in Thekkady.|
|Day4:||Journey from Thekaddy to Kumarakam:after early morning breakfast check out from the hotel in Thekaddy and drive to Kumarakom; it is about 05 Hrs drive. On reaching Kumarakam,check in to the hotel. Afternoon proceed for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom - a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or a houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best.By evening return back to the hotel and overnight stay in hotel in Kumarakom.|
|Day5:||Journey from Kumarakam to Cochin:after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin.It will take 02 Hrs approximately. Spend the afternoon with local sightseeing in and around Cochin - the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Sightseeing in Cochin include Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets.By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay in hotel in Cochin.|
|Day6:||Departure:after breakfast check out from the hotel and you will be dropped to Cochin Airport / railway station for your home destination.
THUS THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY TO THE COUNTRY OF GOD COMES TO AN END!!!|
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category hotels
- Breakfast,lunch and dinner
- Vehicle for the purpose of sightseeing as mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Driver Allowances and fuel
- All applicable Taxes
- Parking and toll charge
- Travel upto Cochin airport/Ernakulum railway station
- Camera & Guide fees
- Offerings and puja in temples
- Entry fees to Spots, Archaeological places, musuems, Amusement parks & Boating, Ferry, River Cruise, Raft charges, Ropeway, Jip Climbing, Special Pass if any.
- Any portage at airports/railway station and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Hotel: Delux AC
- Rs.17500.00 per Person.
- Charges for Children:
- Children upto 8 years are free
- Children between 8 to 10 years are chargeable 60.00% of the package fees
- Above 10 years are liable to pay full package fees
- To avail children discount, please carry age proof.
- Cancellation Policy for this tour pack:
- You can cancel any time any booking before 60 days of journey date without paying any cancellation charges.
- cancellation charges between between 60 to 31 days before Journey date is 20.00%
- cancellation charges between between 30 to 8 days before Journey date is 30.00%
- cancellation charges between between 7 to the Journey date is 50.00%